Saturday, February 11, 2012

Deb's smashed chickpea salad

I love easy recipes!  And meals I can feel good about, nutrition wise!  And chickpeas!  And taking photos in natural light, especially if it means not showing my face in the office 'til... I don't want to incriminate myself, but you know, after I cook, photograph, and eat lunch.  Smashed chickpea salad is perfect.

_IGP2946

I'm an olive hater, so I omit those.  I added raw red peppers into the mix.  A little of this, a little of that.

_IGP2950

This recipe is so simple, infinitely versatile (add feta, avocado, sun dried tomatoes, pepperocinis, help me think of others!) , and dirt cheap.  And so good I could eat it for lunch every day.

_IGP2951

At this point I'm just gushing, so I'll stop.  But seriously Deb, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment